Tuesday 10 April 2012

Bubble Trees for Tessa

Hi Tess, as requested here are the only other pictures of bubble trees photographed on the Korea University campus



These (above) are sitting in front of the Business School


These are at the back of the main administration building, so hidden from view



but these are in a lovely secluded nook where there is a pergola to sit and contemplate....


... or sit and study quietly


Now, I know this isn't a tree, but this lamppost is located close to that peaceful pergola, and if you look closely, you can see a couple of speakers, which were blasting out hip hop.... I wasn't expecting that!!

And talking about things I wasn't expecting.... did I take a wrong turn?


These giraffes are on the roof of a small market in the old town, "Insadong"

Next instalment will be about my visit to Yonsei University to tour the Yonsei Samsung Library.

1 comment: